O3a Medium 50ml with O3a Aerosol Activator 200ml Bundle
O3a Medium Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is an instant ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive. With medium consistency, it is the most popular general use CA adhesive in the entire O3a Cyanoacrylate range consistency.
O3a Medium Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is well suited for bonding a vast range of materials from acrylic fingernails, plastic and wooden models, metals, gemstones, ceramics, metal and stone powders, inlay, parquetry, marquetry, leather and an extremely wide variety of other substrates.
The use of O3a Aerosol Accelerator is advised when saturation of a porous object is unwanted. The instant cure will prevent the glue from excessively soaking into the porous object, and prevent waste.
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Woodturning and knife handle finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat
- Installing bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Fossil preparation through infiltration and stabilisation of the fossil before extraction
- Repairing small cracks in stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Jewellery manufacturing and repair
- Furniture refinishing and antique repair
- Ceramic repair
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Bonding fibreglass to balsa wood
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fibre
- PVC and Most Plastics
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE ADHESIVE- : High performance industrial grade adhesive. Medium thick consistency offers the widest range of applications
- Excellent for layered woodturning finishes, pen making, hobby models, fossil preparation, metal powder inlays, turquoise inlays, hardening, stabilising and bonding parts.
For short term storage (<30 days), keep adhesive in a cool (16°C to 27°C), dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep containers tightly covered and free of moisture. Refrigeration (4°C) gives optimum long term storage stability.
CA Adhesives can be expected to have a shelf life of one year from the date of shipment, when stored under refrigerated conditions of at least 4ºC