OSMO Scraper, Double Blade, 270mm Wide, Wooden Handle
The Osmo Double Blade Scraper was developed especially for use with Osmo Professional Line products, however it can be used with any Osmo finish for the thinnest, most efficient application.
- The size is perfect. It is big enough to cover large areas easily, but not so big that you lose control at the edges of your workpiece.
- The corners are properly curved to avoid scratching.
- The real beauty of this blade is that it has some spring to it, so you can exert a little pressure for spreading a flood coat, or really press it for cleaning the surface for final rubbing application before using a Scrubby Pad.
- The secondary blade reinforces the first, which allows the first blade to be a little softer, and so that you will get even pressure and contact across the blade, even when you are stretching across a large piece.
- The two blades working together is the really clever part! This results in fewer times you need to pass over a surface to get achieve a top result.
- I've used it to spread a wide variety of Osmo products including Osmo Polyx Oil and Top Oil, all with comfort, speed and simplicity. I was able to apply the right amount of finish making the next steps fast and easy.