OSMO Polyx®-Oil | Effect RAW 3044
Nearly invisible protection with no colour change!
Osmo Polyx®-Oil Effect RAW 3044 is a clear raw finish for interior use. It is especially recommended for furniture, countertops, work surfaces and wooden flooring It is most suited to light coloured wood species such as oak, ash, maple, spruce and birch plywood.
Oil finishes accentuate the natural colour and grain of the timber, giving it a permanent "wet look". The new Polyx®-Oil Raw counters this exaggeration of the wood's colour, leaving the surface looking as near to natural as possible as it has a slight white tint.
The finish is close to being invisible to the eye, and retains as much of the wood's natural colour as possible.
An easy to apply two-coat process. There is no need for a primer coat, or sanding between coats.
The dry finish is food safe, as well as safe for humans, animals and plants. Polyx®-Oil Raw contains no biocides or preservatives. The finish is resistant against coffee, tea, wine, soda, fruit juice milk and water. It is suitable for children's toys, and is fast against perspiration and saliva.
Easy to maintain or repair if damaged.
- Extremely durable and hardwearing – will not crack, flake or peel
- Resistant to water, dirt, and common household spills
- Microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood fibres
- Easily applied with a brush, roller, buffing pad or cloth
- Can be spot repaired and/or renewed with no sanding required
- Made in Germany – Conforms to strict German and European standards
- Approximate Coverage: 30 square metres per litre
- Number of Coats: 2
- Application Temperature: -5ºC to +35ºC
- Approximate Drying Time: 8-10 hours