OSMO Polyx®-Oil | Effect Natural 3041
Polyx®-OIL Effect Natural Specifically geared to light-coloured low-extractive wooden flooring – for a finish without the permanent wet look! Transparent, matt, for the interior Highly recommended for solid wood floors, blockstrip, plankwood, OSB and cork flooring; also suitable for furniture and edge-glued panels Polyx®-Oil Effect Natural preserves the natural character of wood. Number of coats: For floors, maximal one coat with Polyx®-Oil Effect Natural. A second coat is to be carried out with a clear Osmo Polyx®-Oil.
Note: Neutral contains 1% white pigment added to combat the amber look of the natural oils and waxes used. Especially effective of lighter woods like white oak. On darker woods, some of the white pigments will settle in the grain to give a muted look.
- Extremely durable and hardwearing – will not crack, flake or peel.
- Resistant to water, dirt, and common household spills
- Microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood fibers
- Easily applied with a brush, roller, buffing pad, or cloth
- Can be spot repaired and/or renewed with no sanding required.