O3a Cyanoacrylate Adhesive, Micro Tip Applicator Pack
O3a Microtip Extension Applicator Pack's are specially crafted micro extension applicators that fit snug onto O3a bottles. Microtips are essential for precision work, as they provide much improved control over the amount of glue applied.
O3a Microtips are ideal for hard-to-reach areas, hairline fractures, narrow slots, and delicate woodturning projects without making a mess.
Each pack contains 10 x Precision Microtip Extension Applicators and 5 x Bottle Applicator Tips.
Tips: If the tips are clogged, there are two options: 1) Dispose of the tips and use a new one or 2) Drop the clogged tips into a jar of acetone for a few hours. This will unclog the tips for re-use!
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Woodturning and knife handle finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat
- Wicking into and stabilising guitar frets
- Installing bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Fossil preparation through infiltration and stabilisation of the fossil before extraction
- Repairing small cracks in the stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Jewellery manufacturing and repair
- Furniture refinishing and antique repair
- Ceramic repair
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Bonding fibreglass to balsa wood
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fibre
- PVC and Most Plastics
What's in Your Box
- 10 x O3a Microtip Extension Applicators
- 5 x O3a Bottle Applicator Tips