O3a Cyanoacrylate Adhesive, Black, Thick, 50g
O3a Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is a proprietary rubber-toughened, thick CA adhesive that dries completely jet black in colour.
Due to its colour and thick consistency, O3a Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is first choice for filling small to medium imperfections in your timber, void filling where a dark result is required and for artistically accentuating and stabilising natural cavities in your projects.
O3a Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive also easily penetrates into the substrate to effectively bond your components. It can be sanded by hand or machine and can be polished to an exceptionally high gloss.
O3a Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is commonly used for crack filling in artisanal counter and table tops, for bowl and spindle woodturning and creative inlays.
Please note: Due to the addition of the proprietary rubber compound in O3a Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive, the product has a longer effective bonding time.
Generally, good bonding is achieved within 30-60 seconds. If the area to be glued/filled is large and/or deep, the adhesive will accordingly take longer to cure. In these situations, we strongly recommend the use of O3a Cyanoacrylate Aerosol Accelerator.
- Stabilising and accentuating natural fault lines and cavities in wood
- Loudspeaker driver component assemblies
- Lutherie: Creating multi-medium synthetic banding, purfling, inlays and rosettes
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Woodturning: Void, crack filling and stabilisation. (Artistic & Technical) High gloss finish.
- Knife making: Crack filling, void filling and stabilisation. High gloss finish.
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fibre
- Most Plastics
- Premium Grade Cyanoacrylate Adhesive - Laboratory Formulated and Tested.
- O3a CA Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is a high performance industrial grade adhesive.
- Excellent gap filling capability.
For short term storage (<30 days), keep adhesive in a cool (16°C to 27°C), dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep containers tightly covered and free of moisture. Refrigeration (4°C) gives optimum long term storage stability.
CA Adhesives can be expected to have a shelf life of one year from the date of shipment, when stored under refrigerated conditions of at least 4ºC