Wood Repair BASIC Kit, Knot Filling, inc. 8 x Thermelt Sticks, 220V
Wood Repair Thermelt Knot Filler is a unique product for repairing all kinds of knots, cracks, splits, defects etc. in wood. It is easy and quick to use, durable, flexible and strong at the same time. Knot Filler is both water-repellent and flexible, which also makes it perfect for outdoor use. It is a non-toxic product, safe for the user and environment.
As the Wood Repair BASIC Kit, this system is exceptionally well suited to DIYer's, cabinetmakers, window installers, floor installers, carpenters, woodturners, kitchen installers and small or single person wood workshops for repairing knots, grains and other damages in wood.
Single colour and mixed selection Thermelt® Knot Filler Sticks are available from Woodwork Supply South Africa in aluminium bags, each containing 8 each 150mm x Ø12mm Thermelt® Sticks per bag or 9 each 300mm x Ø12mm Thermelt® Sticks per bag.
For the best results results, you will need a small piece of smooth, flat metal for fast, effective cooling of the Thermelt® Knot Filler and a sharp chisel or single bevel knife blade for slicing away excess Thermelt® Knot Filler prior to sanding.
What's in your box?
- 1 x Wood Repair BCD-180 Thermelt® Application Gun c/w Changeable Nozzle (Pre-Adjusted Temperature - 170º)
- 1 x Wood Repair Mix Pack of 8 x 12mm x 150mm Thermelt® Filler Sticks - 2 x Mahogany, 2 x Pine, 2 x Oak, 2 x Knot Filler.
- 1 x Convenient Carry/Storage Case
Note: The Wood Repair Basic Kit does not include a cutting tool and cooling iron/block.
How does it work?
Get started this easy:
- Place the BCD180 Thermelt® Knot Filler Gun on a flat surface and plug the power cord into an outlet.
- The BCD180 Thermelt® Knot Filler Gun is now turned on.
- After approx. 7 minutes the Thermelt® Knot Filler Gun will be ready for application.
- The Thermelt® Knot Filler Gun is preset at 170°C.
- Apply Thermelt® Knot Filler into the repair/damage.
- Turn-off the Thermelt® Knot Filler Gun by unplugging it after application.
- Never pull Thermelt® sticks out of the BCD180 Thermelt Knot Filler Gun as it ruins the chamber of the gun.
- Never place the BCD180 Thermelt® Knot Filler gun on it's side and never point it upwards.
- Make sure to read the Technical Datasheet of your product before use!
- Click here for: Thermelt® Filler Colour Chart
- Click here for: Technical Datasheet
- Click here for: Product Info Sheet
- Click here for: Wood Repair Brochure